Internationally Acclaimed Photographer Joe McNally to be the Guest Speaker at Grays of Westminster and Nikon Owner Magazine’s
Grand Christmas Event
The Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, London
Friday, 2nd December
6.30 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
Champagne Reception: 6.30 p.m.
Early Announcement Due to Anticipated High Demand
Grays of Westminster and Nikon Owner magazine would like to invite you to their grand Christmas Event in the magnificent Regency Restaurant at the Institute of Directors (IoD), 116 Pall Mall, London. The champagne reception and superb Christmas dinner will be followed this year by a unique presentation by internationally acclaimed photographer and Nikon USA Ambassador Joe McNally.
Joe McNally was recently named as one of the “Top 5 Most Socially Influential Photographers”, as well as the 2015 Photographer of the Year by PMDA*. He bought his first Nikon camera in 1973 and for forty years, from the deserts of Africa to the snows of Siberia, he has seen the world through his Nikon cameras and lenses.
His expansive career has included assignments in over 60 countries. He is an ongoing contributor to the National Geographic, shooting numerous cover stories and highly complex, technical features for the past 25 years, a contract photographer for Sports Illustrated, the last staff photographer in the history of LIFE, and he has photographed cover stories for TIME, Newsweek, Fortune, New York, and The New York Times Sunday Magazine. His client list includes FedEx, Nikon, Epson, Sony, General Electric, MetLife and Adidas and he has held numerous lectures and workshops at distinguished institutions such as the National Geographic Society, Smithsonian Institution, the Disney Institute and the U.S. Department of Defense.
The Institute of Directors is a grand Grade I listed Regency building and its sweeping marble staircase and vast walls covered in 18th and 19th century canvases provides a spectacular backdrop for the evening; the period restaurant at the IoD is a most fitting venue for this elegant celebration.
Venue: Institute of Directors (IoD), 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
Date: Friday, December 2nd, 2016
Champagne Reception: 6.30 p.m. Introduction and Welcome
Dinner: 7.15 p.m.
Traditional Christmas Dinner or a Vegetarian Option
Joe McNally’s Presentation in the Morning Room: 9.15 p.m.
Cost of the evening: £155 per ticket, £95 for current Nikon Owner subscribers*
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TICKET(S) FOR THE CHRISTMAS EVENT:
To book a place at the Christmas event, please reply to me, Gillian Greenwood, on email@example.com with your full name, Nikon Owner user-name / subscription number if available, postal address & postcode, daytime mobile and landline, your menu choice (traditional or vegetarian) and the name of any guest or guests you would like to bring with you.
Please note: We are unfortunately unable to take telephone messages with regard to your booking. As there are limited places available, may we also ask you to reply as soon as possible.
*If you are not a current Nikon Owner subscriber, you are welcome to join or rejoin Nikon Owner when we call you to receive the benefit of booking the Christmas Event at the lower price.
Grays of Westminster
Grays of Westminster, the multi-award winning, exclusively Nikon dealer based in central London, services the photographic needs of over 47,000 clients, including A-list movie stars, rock stars and royalty as well as people from all walks of life and professions. It is the first camera shop in the world to be granted a Coat of Arms by Her Majesty’s College of Arms.
About Nikon Owner
Standard Annual subscription – normal price: £69; special price: £59 when you make your booking
- 1-year subscription to Nikon Owner + 3-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster
- Nikon Owner magazine, a superb, glossy full-colour 60-page magazine that is 100% Nikon. Each issue delivers benchmark technical reviews of the very latest Nikon equipment, thought-provoking interviews and articles with world-class images
- All back issues are now available on line as PDFs
- Private user-name and password to subscribers-only website
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline
- 18-month warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster
- 10% off Think Tank bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- Special trips and events
- Discounts on events and training sessions
Gold subscription £231 – special price: £155 when you make your booking
- 2-year subscription to Nikon Owner
- 5-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster
- 2-year warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster
- Gold Priority waiting list for all new Nikon releases (top of the waiting list)
- A half-hour tutorial on the phone or face to face, by appointment
- A signed copy of one of Heather Angel’s books while stocks last or a camera guide by Jon Sparks
- Nikon Owner magazine as above
- Private user-name and password to the subscribers-only website which includes a forum, message board, technical equipment reviews, events page and use of a photo gallery
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline
- 15% off Think Tank bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- Special trips and events
- Substantial discounts on a number of training sessions, workshops, seminars and safaris. These include Simon Stafford’s safaris & photographic tours (which he arranges in addition to his Flash, Portraiture, Macro and kit-related workshops), Michael Eleftheriades’ Lightroom, Panoramic and Colour-Calibration seminars as well as his London Walks, Graham Eaton’s wildlife workshops and Chris Weston’s and Simon Weir’s safaris and events.
Please kindly note that a cancellation policy applies to this event and that unfortunately a refund can only be provided when you give us 10 days’ prior notice of cancelling your place(s).
DISCLAIMER: With regard to workshops, seminars, safaris, meetings, events or photo-outings, both Grays of Westminster and Nikon Owner magazine and their staff are only taking the initiative of arranging and facilitating any of these on the strict understanding that they are solely acting in an introductory capacity and anyone planning to come will be deemed to have agreed that they fully understand this as a condition of enrolling and that no liability whatsoever is accepted either by any of the organisers, Grays of Westminster or Nikon Owner magazine in this regard.