Grays of Westminster & Nikon Owner
Present An Unmissable Christmas Evening
With A Unique Presentation By Neil Lucas & Michael Pitts
Cost of the evening:
£155 per ticket, £125 for standard Nikon Owner subscribers, with a very special price of £95 for current Nikon Owner gold, platinum and diamond subscribers and their families and guests.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR TICKET(S):
To book a place or places at the Christmas event, please contact Gillian Greenwood by email only, on email@example.com with your full name, subscription number if available, postal address & postcode, daytime contact number, your menu choice (traditional or vegetarian) and the name of any guest or guests you would like to bring with you, together with their choice of menu. We will then contact you to go over your booking.
Neil Lucas, photographer, award-winning director & filmographer, was a producer with the BBC’s world renowned Natural History Unit for over 20 years. During that time he worked on many international award-winning productions, including Sir David Attenborough’s Trials of Life, The Private Life of Plants, The Life of Mammals, Planet Earth and the highly acclaimed Life Series.
Michael Pitts is widely regarded as one of Britain’s foremost underwater cameramen. However, he is equally happy shooting on the surface or from the air. The many awards he has received include EMMYs for cinematography on two BBC landmark series, David Attenborough’s The Private Life of Plants and Blue Planet.
Michael and Neil have worked closely together on many assignments and they will relate the successes and the disasters they have experienced during their extraordinary careers, including the complications of sinking a ship in the Caribbean and searching for the rare plant Amorphophallus titanum in the Sumatran rainforest.
Join us on Saturday, 7th December at the Grays of Westminster and Nikon Owner Annual Christmas Event at The Royal Air Force Club, 128 Piccadilly, London W1J 7PY for a unique evening and the adventure of a lifetime.
Located in London’s Mayfair, overlooking Green Park, the Royal Air Force Club offers luxurious and peaceful surroundings and a ‘home from home’ to serving and former officers of the RAF and Allied Air Forces.
Founded in 1918 and opening its doors in 1922, the Club’s elegant interior has been enhanced to its present high standard. As a charity, their aim is to continue to support the Royal Air Force by preserving and fostering the esprit de corps and traditions of the RAF.
With striking aviation artwork lining the walls, eye-catching stained glass windows and the unique squadron badge corridor, a truly fascinating history has been brought to life at 128 Piccadilly.
Date: Saturday evening, 7th December, 2019
Place: The Royal Air Force Club, 128 Piccadilly, London W1J 7PY
Introduction and Welcome: Champagne Reception: 6.30 p.m.
Dinner: 7.15 p.m. Traditional Christmas Dinner or a Vegetarian Option (chosen in advance)
The Neil Lucas & Michael Pitts Presentation: 9.15 p.m., introduced by Gray Levett Founder Grays of Westminster
NIKON OWNER SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS
Gold subscription: special price when you make your booking: £155 for two years of subscription instead of £231.
The benefits of a gold-status subscription:
- 2-year subscription to Nikon Owner as above
- 5-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster
- 2-year warranty on all second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster
- Gold Priority waiting list for new Nikon releases (top of the waiting-list)
- Nikon Owner magazine, a superb, glossy full-colour 60-page magazine that is 100% Nikon. Each issue delivers benchmark technical reviews of the very latest Nikon equipment, thought-provoking interviews and articles with world-class images
- All back issues (over 65) available on line
- Private user-name and password to subscribers-only website
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline: free technical consultation and support from one of the top Nikon experts in the world, best-selling author Simon Stafford; you will be able to benefit from his formidable knowledge and have all your technical questions fully answered by email. This
- Significant discounts on training sessions, workshops, seminars and photo-walks by a variety of different presenters, many of which are exclusive to Nikon Owner subscribers.
- Special offers for Gold subscribers only throughout the period of subscription
- 15% off Think Tank bags purchased at Grays of Westminster discounted for gold subscribers.
- Substantial discount on the Nikon Owner Grand Christmas Dinner
- 10% off any training courses run at the Nikon School of Excellence
- A range of complimentary meetings and outings organized by local Nikon Owner Groups. There are active Nikon Owner regional groups in the North Midlands, the Cotswolds, London, and the South Coast. Unique presentations with guest-speakers on a variety of photographic topics or exciting photo-outings are arranged regularly by the group organisers, which all Nikon Owner subscribers can attend no matter where you live in the country.
Diamond subscription: special price when you make your booking: £395.00.
The Benefits of the Diamond Subscription:
- 10% off all second-hand kit at Grays of Westminster** (up to a maximum of £150 discount off each item)
- 15% off vintage or collectible Nikon equipment at Grays of Westminster (up to a maximum of £200 per item)
- Monthly discounts on a number of different offers from Grays of Westminster. These discounts will include a whole range of different items such as filters, accessories, manual lenses, etc.
- A signed, numbered, limited edition of The Legendary Photography of Tony Hurst, recommended retail price £125, while stocks last
- Free technical advice on the phone whenever needed (by appointment)
- Diamond Priority waiting list for all new Nikon releases or hard-to-get items
- 5-year warranty on all new Nikon products from Grays of Westminster
- 2-year warranty on second-hand Nikon from Grays of Westminster
- Nikon Owner magazine, both online and hard copy, as above
- Private user-name and password to the subscribers-only website which includes a forum, message board, technical equipment reviews and use of a photo gallery
- Simon Stafford’s Technical Helpline
- 20% off Think Tank Bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- 20% off Hawkesmill Bags purchased at Grays of Westminster
- Special trips and events
- Substantial discounts on a number of training sessions, workshops and seminars. These include Simon Stafford’s photographic courses and workshops, Michael Eleftheriades’ Lightroom, ‘How-to’ seminars and London photo-walks, Graham Eaton’s Natural History workshops and Damien Demolder and Simon Weir’s events
**Please note that although this 10% discount on second-hand is not in addition to any other discount on second-hand equipment that might be offered at the time, it is a permanent feature of the Diamond subscription.