The New Nikon D750
Nikon’s latest addition to the FX range, the Nikon D750, allows photographers to take spectacular images no matter the shooting condition.
Designed to be both robust and lightweight but not cutting down on any of the internal specifications, the D750 sits between the D610 and D810 in the Nikon range.
Key features include:
- Newly designed 24.3mp full-frame sensor.
- 50-51,200 ISO range (extended) & native ISO range of 100-12,800.
- EXPEED 4 Processor for perfect image rendering in both stills and video.
- 51-point AF system including new Group Focusing mode as featured in the D810, sensitive auto-focus even at -3 EV and continuous shooting of up to 6.5fps.
- Sturdy tilt-screen monitor and built-in WiFi for ultimate creative versatility.
- High definition movie making at up to 1080/60p and full manual control during Live View movie mode as well as the use of Nikon’s noise-reduction, distortion and flicker reduction technology.
- Robust monocoque design with weather sealing specifications matching those of the D810.
- The D750 is more energy efficient shooting up to 1,230 stills and 55 minutes of movie footage on one charge of the standard EN-EL15 battery.
Nikon D750 body only: £1799.00 inc. VAT
Nikon D750 + AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR kit: £2249.00 inc. VAT
Nikon D750 + AF-S 24-120mm f/4G VR kit: £2349.00 inc. VAT (sales start date TBC)
Sales start 23rd September 2014