We will be looking at workflows from capture to print, with demonstrations of the Spydercube (balancing light tool), Spyderecheckr (new camera calibration tool), SpyderLensCal (new lens focus calibration tool) as well as monitor calibration and print profiling.
The presentation will be given by Darren Sharpe, Product Marketing Manager for Datacolor and I am pleased to inform you that we will also have a prize draw for some of their calibration goodies.
Hellenic Centre Boardroom, situated on the first floor, from 6.30pm to 9.30pm, on Friday, October 29th 2010.
The Hellenic Centre
16-18 Paddington Street
London W1U 5AS
- Paddington Street runs from Baker Street to Marylebone High Street.
- The nearest underground station to The Hellenic Centre is Baker Street (Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith and City, Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines).
- The closest bus routes are: 2, 13, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 159 and 274.
- Parking is available at Masterpark in Chiltern Street.
- Parking restrictions are in effect until 6.30pm.
- Note that the Centre is within the Congestion Zone (ends at 6.00pm).
The last word…
As on previous occasions, we would be grateful for a £5 contribution per person to cover the costs of the room.
For those wishing to socialise for longer, there’s dinner afterwards at one of the local restaurants.
We look forward to seeing you on October 29th; please indicate your attendance by replying to the invitation on the Nikon Owner Message Board:
Next Nikon Owner (London Group) meeting: Colour Calibration Evening, Friday, October 29th 2010
With kind regards,
Features Editor/Events Coordinator